Saturday, August 20, 2011

About my exersice habits and alittle bit about my diet and my blood pressure.

So, I went to the park yesterday and you know those bars that you can do flips on? Well I decided to try doing pull-ups on them (the girly kind) and I could do 2 of them. My dad could only do 1.5 of the same kind. I was very proud of myself for being able to do more of that kind then my strong dad :). Although he can do more of (the manly kind) then I can, He can do 1.75 of them and I can't do any. So that still proves that he is stronger then me :). But I attribute my being able to do that many pull-ups of any kind to my diet. I generally eat in percentage of calories a 70/23/7% ratio of Fat/Protein/Carbs. Saturated Fat being the highest percentage, Then Protein (dead animal flesh and eggs), Then Carbohydrates which I generally don't get that much of Mostly from Ketchup and the trace amounts of carbs in Lunch Meat and Eggs. Plus trace carbs from the trace amounts of dairy that I eat. Basically I don't eat Anything processed except lunch meat and hotdogs which I will be elimanating as soon as I can afford too. I don't eat Pasta,Bread,Cereal,Whole Grains,Rice,Potatos,Sugar or anything white (except seasoning for food). The majority of the time I don't eat any veggies or fruits cause I don't like most of them. I will eat some fruit on occasion but most of the fruits have to many carbs for me to eat very much of them. I don't eat veggies at all simply because I don't like them. Basically I eat Saturated Fat, Meat, Coconut oil and Trace amounts of dairy from the little bit of cheese,butter and sour cream that I eat. I do eat A little dark chocolate every now and them as an indulgence. I drink plenty of water so my ketones are fine and so are my kidneys. I try not to eat more then 25g of carbs a day. Cause if I do I start to gain weight and feel lethargic. My typical Breakfast Lunch and Dinner consist of this, Breakfast is usually Two Large/Medium eggs fried in bacon grease with 2-4 slices of bacon, Lunch is generally either 2 hotdogs with mustard/ketchup Or Some lunch meat, Dinner Is some kind of Meat (Beef, Pork or Chicken Usually). And I tend to eat the meat with ketchup unless we don't have any ketchup at which point I eat it with Mustard. I do exercise a little bit, All I normally do for exercise is go for a brisk 15min walk everyday with my mom. Sometimes I work out but not very often, I don't really need too and I don't really like to cause It's not very fun doing workouts by yourself. My blood pressure is normally around (systolic/diastolic) 90/60 with a pulse rate of around 60. Now I know that reading seems low to most people, But It's perfectly normal to me. I'm never dizzy and I never feel faint unless I eat alot of carbs, So I know my blood pressure is fine. I've had "Low" blood pressure since we started doing various versions of Low-carb. We now do Primal(Meat and fruits and veggies) and as soon as we can afford it we will be eating Paleo(Grass fed and grass finished meat and local non-GMO produce grown without pesticides). Just been thinking about all this lately. Because alot of my Facebook friends think It's horribly unhealthy not to eat grains,veggies and fruits when it's really not. And really want me to get my kidneys and ketones checked. But I don't need them checked cause I know they are fine, both of them. Since I eat alot of Saturated fat with my protein and drink alot of Water. But what I think is Unhealthy is Eating all the whole grains and sugars and such. I also think that veganism and vegetarianism is horribly unhealthy because you NEED Saturated fat and protein. And any diet where you have to take alot of supplements can't be a healthy diet. I have more reasons why veganism and vegetarianism are unhealthy but I don't feel like writing them right now. Well I've probably talked enough for now, Hope I haven't bored you all to much :). Sayonara for now, Arigato for reading. Till next time. :)

1 comment: