Friday, July 22, 2011

Everything I've been upto since Tuesday. :)

Hi again, Well so far my week hasn't been all that eventful, Tuesday we went into buffalo to get our monthly commodities,  Then we stopped at the store to get a few things, don't remember what they were :), then we came home and I continued to play my Pokemon game, Just did some leveling up I think, Yea I didn't do much on my game then because the dog came rampaging through and pulled the game system off the table and turns off the game completely before I got to save all the progress I made that day, I was soo mad at her for that, But I got over it fairly quickly I just stopped playing for the day after that though. On Wednesday I did some more packing and I took apart my bed so now I only have the main mattress on the floor, The only things I have left in my room are my mattress, My dresser, My laundry basket and my alarm clock, And various things in my closet, I have nothing on my wall either. I love having my room mostly empty, It solidifies it more that we really are moving :). Today, We went to buffalo today to take our dog Annabelle to Janette so that she could find Annabelle a better fit, Cause lately she hadn't been a very good fit because we really are cat people and she hadn't been getting along very well with our new kitten (Mango), Then we picked up some meat to last us through till payday, So we don't have our dog anymore. Since we got home, I have been on the computer, I have played on Facebook (Still am playing to an extent), I have also been reading a manga Called "Hiyokoi", It's very cute. And when I was going through my pictures and looking for a desktop background, I looked at my "Code geass" pics, and while that anime is not a shounen-ai or Yaoi anime, My SuzakuXlelouch pics made me want to read about them, So I have been reading M rated stories about them on fanfiction.net, I love reading shounen-ai and yaoi stories, They're just so hot and cute! Other then reading about Two guys together, I don't really like guys all that much, I would seem to prefer girls much more then guys, They're just so much prettier and better looking then most guys, Don't get me wrong, I do like some guys, But they have to be really really good looking to attract me. I haven't eaten very much today, just haven't been very hungry, Probably because of the heat, I have only wanted Ice Pops. Well that's pretty much all I've been up to since I last wrote. Hope you enjoy reading this, I will try to update soon. ByeBye :)

2 comments:

  1. I checked "interesting" as one of my reactions. It's kind of neat seeing what you think about. Keep it up! Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete