Sunday, July 31, 2011

My opinion on school, Relationships, And Marriage

Ya know? I'm very glad that I've been homeschooled my entire life, There's just to much drama in public school, I believe it's better to bond with and be taught by your parents, Cause you seem to be more mature and not quite so dramatic. Most of the kids that are put in public school as soon as they're old enough, Even when they hit senior high, Act like such children about everything. And they're so dramatic about friendships and relationships and everything in between that it's pathetic. Your still so young why would you think you want to spend the rest of your life with someone when your still so young. Most of the time Highschool sweethearts don't spend the rest of there lives together, I know there are exceptions to that, But most of the time they don't last. I mean most people live to at least 65 years of age If not way longer then that. Why would you want to get married and spend the rest of your life with someone when your only a teenager? That's at least 50 to 85 years! I would dislike to spend that many years with just one person for the rest of my life. It would get so boring to sleep with the same person for 60 to 90 years, At least that's what this teenage girl thinks. But I think that being Homeschooled with very steady and open parents who gave me nothing to rebel against, Has made me a very mature and responsible person. Though, When I do have enough money I do plan on getting pregnant through Intra-Uterine-Insemination. I plan on doing it that way, Because I don't want to share custody with someone else besides my parents, I want to be able to choose the name by myself, Choose how to raise it without having to argue about it, Like what religion to raise it, And how to school them, Like whether to homeschool them or public school them, Which I plan on homeschooling them. And if it's a boy, I don't want all the macho crap shoved onto them, I want them to like whatever they like, Without someone telling them that possibly what they like is wrong, That it's not manly. Basically I don't want to share custody of my child or any of the decisions with anyone but my parents. Just something I've been wanting to rant about for awhile. :)

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome post! I glad to hear those opinions, in writing this time. Muah ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete