Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kind of a Lazy and Geeky Day.

Lets see, I didn't get to sleep untill 5am this morning because our oldest male kitty "Latte" Was sleeping with me in my room, Don't get me wrong, He was a perfect kitty he just curled up and went to sleep when I went to bed at almost 2am. I just don't sleep well with cats in my room, Mostely because i'm not used to it. The reason I got to sleep at 5am was probably because that's when he left the room lol. But on the upside I don't normally get up till noon anyway, So it wasn't a big deal to me. I played a new to me game today, I think it was called "Tas: The tasmanian tiger" or something like. I didn't play very far, I stopped when breakfast was ready and just never started again. The rest of the day I've been on my laptop listening to pandora radio and reading "Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" So far it is very cute. So right now, I'm reading that and watching on T.V "Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone", Which I must say was a very well made movie as far as the harry potter movies go. Though I thought The first 2 were made the closest to the books :). Well, Thats all for Today, ByeBye for now :).

2 comments:

  1. Another great blog! I really should write one today. Ya think? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should :-) and Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete