Monday, July 18, 2011

Game, laundry, interesting new to me food

Well, Today I have not done to much, I played my Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness game, Mostly just leveling up my Mightyena and Trapinch they are now level 42 & 43 they started at level 19 & 24 this morning, Took from 12:30pm to 10:45pm today, That includes saving Phenec city from cipher. (I type all that for you people that know what i'm talking about lol), On a different note, I took a shower today and am currently in the middle of doing a load of laundry, It's mostly just towels but i figured "What the heck" I may as well. We are probably going to have chicken for supper for the next few days or so, since one of our friends gave us a huge bag of chicken, Although chicken is not one of my favorite foods, I'm not going to complain since it is food after all :). Mango was very happy today, He got some chicken and chicken fat, so mama has his favorite person today lol. I recently discovered a new to me food, I was very hungry and my fat content for the day wasn't high enough, So I mixed 3tbsp coconut oil with 4tbsp peanut butter, It doesn't sound or look very good, But it's very very tasty and It got my fat content up high enough.Yay!! lol. I came up with that mixture because I don't think coconut oil tastes all that good by itself, So I decided to try mixing it with peanut butter, and it was one of the best coconut oil mixtures i've ever had that I made myself lol. :) Oh, also coconut oil makes a great moisturizer, It's one of the best! :) Well, that's about it for today, I know its not a very interesting day, but figured I should write anyway :). Before I leave, I will leave you with the mental image of a little orange kitten draped across a la-z-boy recliner stool. It's very cute, lol. Bye Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment