Friday, July 29, 2011

Talk and pics of my haircut and growth, Plus alittle about my diet.

Hmm, Well 4 months ago I made the decision to buzz my chin length bleach blonde hair off to 1 inch long, here's the before and after pic for that,
And now 4 months later my hair is approx' 3 inches long, And here's the pic for that.



And the reason my hair has grown so fast is, 1 It's very healthy and has never been chemical damaged, And 2 my diet, I eat mostly Meat and Fat and More fat then meat, And as few carbs as I can and poof... fast and healthy hair growth. Plus eating this way makes me very healthy, My hair shiny, My skin Soft Smooth and Clear, Keeps the weight off, And makes me feel wonderful to boot. I just need to stop bleaching my hair, Cause every time I bleach it, About one to two months later I cut off all of the bleached hair and end up with really short hair and then wishing I hadn't cut it, Because I love having long past my shoulders hair, But I haven't had hair that long in over 2 years! I've done that twice now, bleaching it and then getting tired of the bleach and cutting it all off. I've learned though, Even if I bleach it again I will not cut it all off again, I'll just color it, At least until It gets long enough to cut all the bleach off and still have chin length hair :).

No comments:

Post a Comment